Tapir House is named after the large Tapir seen wandering behind this house one moon-lit night in 2018. The most modern house on the Dusun, it is a house of wood and white with black accents. It has a bedroom and a loft with glass windows at the top for viewing stars and allowing light to wash into the house during the day. It also has a bathtub on one of the verandahs.
Max five adults
Max four adults and two children (children: 12 years or under)
Dogs NOT allowed in this house
(Please read dog guidelines here)
One bedroom: One double bed
One loft: One double bed and one single bed
Large open-concept living room
One bathroom and one toilet
RM630 to RM1250 per night
(longer stays are cheaper)
(Friday/ Saturday nights. Public holidays, and public holiday eve)
1 night: RM 1,250
2 nights: RM 2,250
1 night: RM 900
5 nights: RM 2,520
– Rice Cooker
– Basic cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking-Water (Bring a bottle for walks)
– Barbeque Pit (Charcoal can be purchased along with lighting services)
– Soap and Shampoo
– Burning mosquito repellant (Please use the mosquito coil holder)
– Electronic mosquito repellant (bring spray-on repellent for evenings activities)
Indoors: 985 square feet / 300 square meters
Private deck: 160 square feet/ 14.8 square meters
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are per house and do not include meals. Meals are available by pre-order.
2. Weekend night bookings are restricted. We only allow one night weekend bookings two weeks before the stay date. It is easier to book single night stays on Sundays or weekdays.
3. Fireworks, candles, and lit flying lanterns are not allowed due to our wooden houses and being surrounded by trees.
4. Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children are those 12 years or under and they stay free. Up to two mattresses are provided for children for free.