Berembun House is a Malay-style house on stilts right next to the upper pool. Verandahs on two sides makes Berembun perfect for lounging and barbecues. This house looks out onto the Berembun Forest Reserve.
All houses share our two pools, including the pool next to this house. Perfect for couples, Berembun is pet friendly and does not allow children.
The painting in Berembun House is painted by Malaysian indigenous artist Shaq Koyok.
Max two adults
Children not allowed
(Please read dog guidelines here)
One double bed
RM378 to RM700 per night
(longer stays are cheaper)
(Friday / Saturday nights. Public holidays, and public holiday eve)
1 night: RM 700
2 nights: RM 1,260
1 night: RM540
4 nights: RM1,512
– Rice Cooker
– Basic cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking-Water (Bring a bottle for walks)
– Barbeque Pit (Charcoal can be purchased along with lighting services)
– Soap and Shampoo
– Burning mosquito repellant (Please use the mosquito coil holder)
– Electronic mosquito repellant (bring spray-on repellent for evenings activities)
Indoors: 170 square feet / 52 square meters
Private deck: 348 square feet/ 32 square meters
1. Breakfast and meals not included; meals are available by pre-order.
2. Discounts are calculated automatically on our booking software. You may book any number of nights based on availability.
3. Weekend night bookings are restricted. You may book one night on the weekend only two weeks before the stay date. It is easier and cheaper to stay for one night on Sundays or weekdays.
4. Fireworks, candles, and lit flying lanterns are not allowed due to our wooden houses and being surrounded by trees.