Lanai House fills up with a magnificent view of the jungle and sounds of the nearby river. You enter a spacious gated area with a wooden floor and a rock garden along the entire front – this is your living room, with an attached kitchen and bathroom.
It is minimally furnished to preserve the feeling of space. The bedroom is on a bank above, joined by a covered stairway. This little bedroom is a cool high room filled with light and contains a four-poster bed. There is no through traffic in this part of the Dusun – it is very private.
Lanai House will only be available for minimum 3-month stays from March 2024. The rate will be RM3,000 per month before tax. Sublets will not be possible. Terms and conditions apply.
Max three adults
(Please read dog guidelines here)
One bedroom: One double bed
Large open-concept living room: One single bed
RM472 to RM900 per night
(longer stays are cheaper)
(Friday / Saturday nights. Public holidays, and public holiday eve)
1 night: RM 900
2 nights: RM 1,620
1 night: RM675
4 nights: RM1,890
– Rice Cooker
– Basic cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking-Water (Bring a bottle for walks)
– Barbeque Pit (Charcoal can be purchased along with lighting services)
– Soap and Shampoo
– Burning mosquito repellant (Please use the mosquito coil holder)
– Electronic mosquito repellant (bring spray-on repellent for evenings activities)
1395 square feet / 425 square meters
1. Breakfast and meals not included; meals are available by pre-order.
2. Discounts are calculated automatically on our booking software. You may book any number of nights based on availability.
3. Weekend night bookings are restricted. You may book one night on the weekend only two weeks before the stay date. It is easier and cheaper to stay for one night on Sundays or weekdays.
4. Fireworks, candles, and lit flying lanterns are not allowed due to our wooden houses and being surrounded by trees.
5. Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children are those 12 years or under and they stay free. Up to two mattresses are provided for children for free.