Perling Air and Perling Bukit are two separate units attached by the deck and can be booked together or separately. These two bedrooms can be closed by glass sliding doors. Our lower pool, which has the kids’ pool, is just 10 metres away.
A traditional Malay design with modern touches, the house is named after a bird (the Asian Glossy Starling) that comes in flocks to eat the berries of our palm trees. The houses look out on the jungle, and the river’s whisper can be heard from them.
Max two adults per unit
Dogs NOT allowed
One double bed per unit
Covered deck with kitchen per unit
One bathroom per unit
RM315 to RM600 per night
(longer stays are cheaper)
(Friday/ Saturday nights. Public holidays, and public holiday eve)
1 night: RM 600
2 nights: RM 1,080
1 night: RM450
4 nights: RM 1,260
– Rice Cooker
– Basic cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking-Water (Bring a bottle for walks)
– Barbeque Pit (Charcoal can be purchased along with lighting services)
– Soap and Shampoo
– Burning mosquito repellant (Please use the mosquito coil holder)
– Electronic mosquito repellant (bring spray-on repellent for evenings activities)
Indoors: 243 square feet / 74 square meters
Private deck: 194 square feet/ 18 square meters
Indoors: 275 square feet / 84 square meters
Private deck: 159 square feet/ 14.7 square meters
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are per house and do not include meals. Meals are available by pre-order.
2. Weekend night bookings are restricted. We only allow one night weekend bookings two weeks before the stay date. It is easier to book single night stays on Sundays or weekdays.
3. Fireworks, candles, and lit flying lanterns are not allowed due to our wooden houses and being surrounded by trees.
4. Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children are those 12 years or under and they stay free. Up to two mattresses are provided for children for free.