* Starred Houses are Dog-friendly
The original Dusun house is open so the bedroom feels perched in the trees. The bedroom and barbecue deck are on stilts, while the kitchen and bathroom are on the ground. It is named after the mature Tembusu tree, which shades it throughout the day and fills it with scent during the flowering season.
Max two adults
+ Max two children under 12 years
(Please read dog guidelines here)
One double bed
Covered area under the house
RM346 to RM700 per night
(longer stays are cheaper)
(Friday / Saturday nights. Public holidays, and public holiday eve)
1 night: RM 700
2 nights: RM 1,260
1 night: RM495
4 nights: RM 1,386
– Rice Cooker
– Basic cooking and eating utensils
– Drinking-Water (Bring a bottle for walks)
– Barbeque Pit (Charcoal can be purchased along with lighting services)
– Soap and Shampoo
– Burning mosquito repellant (Please use the mosquito coil holder)
– Electronic mosquito repellant (bring spray-on repellent for evenings activities)
Indoors: 170 square feet / 52 square meters
Private deck: 119 square feet/ 11 square meters
1. Breakfast and meals not included; meals are available by pre-order.
2. Discounts are calculated automatically on our booking software. You may book any number of nights based on availability.
3. Weekend night bookings are restricted. You may book one night on the weekend only two weeks before the stay date. It is easier and cheaper to stay for one night on Sundays or weekdays.
4. Fireworks, candles, and lit flying lanterns are not allowed due to our wooden houses and being surrounded by trees.
5. Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children are those 12 years or under and they stay free. Up to two mattresses are provided for children for free.